For almost 20 years, James Lassiter & Timothy Mchale have focused their practice on helping the injured and their families recover from accidents caused by another person’s negligence. When our clients are facing big insurance companies and giant corporations, our Houston Personal Injury Lawyers make sure that their’ voices are heard and that they are treated with absolute fairness.
Big companies have a large staff of legal professionals all focused on protecting the company and increasing profits. Most injured people are inexperienced with the claims and litigation process. When you are in pain from accident injuries or when you are mourning the wrongful death of a loved one, you need experienced legal professionals on your side.
- At the Lassiter Law Firm, we do a prompt, thorough investigation of the accident that caused your injuries. We take photos, review police reports, take witness statements, check the backgrounds of the people involved, and listen carefully to your account of the accident.
- With your permission, we review the medical records and medical bills so that we can understand the extent of your injuries, the treatments you have had, and what future medical care you may need.
- We have the ability to tell the story of your accident and injuries to a jury.
- We help the jury understand how your loved one suffered and how the loss has affected you and your family.
- Every case we handle is on a contingency fee basis. That means you owe us nothing from the free initial consultation until the day the case is resolved through negotiated settlement or court judgment. Our fee is a percentage of that settlement.
- From start to finish we will make sure you know your rights and that those rights are protected.
Speaking With A Tough Legal Professional Is Free, So Call (713) 521-0104 Right Now!
If you have been injured in an accident, if a family member has suffered a wrongful death in a fatal accident, the legal professionals here at the Lassiter Law Firm are here to help you. We work for our clients—and we work hard. Contact us for a free consultation.
Published by on 2015-10-13