When a doctor prescribes a medication, we expect that drug to help manage or cure a medical condition. There are times, though, that a prescription drug will cause serious damage to a patient—even wrongful death. If your or a loved one has been harmed by a dangerous prescription drug, talk to the a Houston Personal Injury Attorney right away.
What are your rights when a prescription drug has caused an injury? Did a drug cause damage to vital organs? Was a drug responsible for a heart attack or stroke or suicide?
When pharmaceutical companies rush a drug to market without adequate testing or ignoring test findings, we have the resources and experience to take those companies to court on behalf of our clients.
Drug side effects and drug interactions can have devastating consequences for patients and their families.
A number of prescribed drugs have been implicated in harming patients:
- Pain management drugs: Percocet, Darvon, Vicodin, OxyContin, Dilaudid, Methadone, Morphine, Codeine, Demerol, Fentanyl, Aleve
- ADHD drugs: Ritalin, Adderall, Dexedrine, Strattera, Concerta, Focalin
- Sleep aid medications: Ambien, Restoril, Sonata, Desyrel, Lunesta
- Birth control pills: Ortho Evra, Norplant, Depo-Provera
- Anti-depressants: Zoloft, Prozac, Celexa, Effexor, Wellbutrin, Paxil, Lexapro, MAOIs
- Anti-psychotics: Thorazine, Zyprexa, Trilafon, Seroquel, Clozapine
- Anti-inflammatory drugs: cox-2 inhibitors, Bextra, Celebrex, Vioxx
If you have been injured by a prescription drug, if a family member has suffered a wrongful death because of a dangerous prescribed drug, the Lassiter Law Firm is here to help you. We work for our clients—and we work hard. Contact us for a free consultation.
Published by on 2015-10-13